Our American Flags are hand-carved from select hardwoods, hand painted and assembled to provide a unique profile on your wall. Proudly display your love for the United States of America with this heirloom quality work of art.
All of our flags feature:
- Raised stars on the union. The union is made of a solid piece of maple (two pieces on the XL sized flags). The background of the Union is hand carved away from the surface of the wood. This raises the stars up above the surface. No other wooden American Flag maker that we know of is able to do this.
- Raised red stripes - the red stripes on the flag are thicker than the white stripes. This gives the flag a unique texture on your wall.
- French Cleat mounting system. The flag comes ready to hang on the cleat. Just mount your cleat nice and level on the wall and lift the flag onto it. French Cleats are extremly strong and provide you with easy left-to-right adjustment to fine tune where your flag hangs.
- Optional wave. If you'd like for your flag to appear as if it is waving, select the waving flag option. When this option is selected, the stars of the union are carved after the wave is carved, producing a very realistic effect. Additionally, all side edges of the flag are carved from the rear to eliminate the "flat back" of the flag and complete the illusion.
Delivery of Large American Flags is included within the continental United States.
* XL and Huge American Flags are best ordered on the East Coast. Delivery west of the Mississippi River will incur additional fees.